Thursday, May 11, 2006

Update!

Kempton turned 21 on Wed and I turned 27 today. Mom, Dad, and Ben left this morning to fly to San Diego for Dereck's wedding. We wish we were there--but I couldn't take the time off work. Our house sold last Friday, May 5th, thanks in large part to Dad! We all went to Outback for a celebration. Campbell and Annastyn are a having fun at the Farm, and Brian is really starting to get busy at his law firm. I am excited for this year! We will move into the Flicker house soon and then will settle into the Lecanto ward. I am hoping to have a fun celebration for Annastyn's first B-day--which is right around the corner. I am joining Brian and 2 of his bosses in a golf tournament next Friday (May 19th)--thankfully it is best ball. Grammie, Raleigh, Mom, and I are all playing in the BYU Tampa alumni golf tournament on May 25th.

I've been on dial up for the last month--so I can't load any pictures or movies--but I have some cute ones of the girls in the powerwheel and of Brian's ceremony when he took the oath of an attorney.

Kaley and John are moving to Florida soon and we are all excited for them to be just a few hours away in Gatorland--John got an assistanship which allows him to assist professors and basically get his Masters degree for free!

I'm excited for this year and for my transition from a work-at-home mom to a stay-at-home mom. As far as I can tell, Campbell is really excited too!

I hope everyone is doing great! I've heard that Kempton is finishing a major load of independent study courses by the end of the month. He's been working hard so that he can apply to the accounting program at BYU in the summertime. He's also been researching some real estate deals.

Ben came to Florida (although he's in San Diego now) and has been helping Dad with real estate projects. He fed Annastyn her very first Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich--and she ATE the ENTIRE sandwich. Ben laughed at her appetite throughout the entire process. Campbell was also very excited to see her uncle Ben and she worked especially hard on looking "cute" on Sunday's so that Ben would make a comment on her outfit! It's cute to see these girls interact w/ Ben.

Raleigh is taking some summer classes at Florida's Virtual Highschool. This should allow him to expedite the process of getting enrolled at BYU.

That's all for now! Feel free to update the blog--or make corrections!

No comments: