Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Annastyn is walking

Last night (May 23, 2006) Annastyn took her first real steps. She doesn't completely have the balance thing down--but she will stable herself on a piece of furniture, put her hands straight up in the air, and then run about 4-5 steps, till she finds herself in the safety of someone's arms!


She laughs and giggles the entire way--it really is VERY cute! I would post a video--but I am still working off dial up--so that will have to wait! She took those first steps at mom and dad's house (which coincidentally is where Campbell took her first steps too!). She woke up this morning and was still able to walk (Campbell took her first steps and then didn't walk for about 2 weeks).

Anyways, I have a runner on my hands--and life is great! Happy Memorial Day. We are moving to Inverness this weekend. We also are headed back to our branch in St. Petersburg on Sunday to give Sacrament meeting talks. Brian and I played in a golf tournament last weekend--and I won closet to the pin (for women) on one of the par 3's. (The neat thing was there was a woman that was a golf pro at Black Diamond (a very famous course) that was playing!) I'm in another golf tournament tomorrow (Thursday) for the Tampa Chapter of the BYU Alumni. I'm playing with my mom--so it should be fun. Grammie is playing too. Raleigh was supposed to play--but is going to S.C. w/ dad for a horse show instead. Anyways--happy memorial day.

We are excited for Kaley's arrival in Orlando tomorrow--she's here to look for an apartment, and as far as I know Kempton made an offer on a townhome--but hasn't heard back from the realtor. He's also headed out of town on a weekend trip w/ some friends--and his 'date' is a former Ms. Utah.


I know alot of people say that they can't post for a variety of reasons--just send me an email at brittanmitchell@gmail.com and I will post on your behalf! Love you guys! Brittan

No comments: