Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hey

I started a family history project . . . and to help everyone out--I joined a website that allowed me to put my family tree on a website. Now all you have to do to see your family tree (because it is very similar to mine) is to click on your name.

If you want admin access to add, delete, or to work on the files--let me know and I will send you a personal invitation to join.

http://tribalpages.com/tribes/blm1041

Check it out!

Brian doesn't have work tomorrow so we are going to sneak over to the Orlando temple first thing in the morning--so I am hoping to get a few pictures of the girls on the temple grounds!

By the way, the first newsletter deadline is tomorrow! I haven't heard from anyone yet--I'm not going to push this one--if I don't get any posts--then we will start in October after the new conference session!

Brittan

No comments: