Friday, July 25, 2008

Anna Mae's 3rd Bday

 


Thanks to all those that made Annastyn's third birthday a day to remember!!!

We had a "friend" party at the Roller Barn--but the electricity went out so the party was moved to my house! I was sooo busy trying to get the house organized for this surprise turn of events, that I guess I forgot to take any pictures.

Thanks Nanna, for making the extra long trip from Brandon to come to this party--and thanks Mimi for buying some emergency pizza and sodas to make the party work at my house! Annastyn is still talking about her birthday a month later--so we know it was a success!

We had a family party a couple of days before her birthday--and we got some good pictures of our little princess!

Check out Grant in the JoJo Clown hat!!!

Brittan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: