Friday, October 06, 2006

Dad bought a Mule





Dad bought a really nice Mule this week--and Kaley was in town so we all took a nice drive around the property. Campbell likes the fact that is has seatbelts because she said it moves like a rollar coaster :)

Kaley and I bought this fabric yesterday so that I could make my one and only nephew a cute little quilt. Kaley and I finished the face of it yesterday and I put the backing on today.

It was a fun day! I know Kaley and John have Homecoming football tomorrow and Kaley was bragging about some super good seats! I CANNOT say that I want the Gators to win--but I do hope that they have a really fun day!

We are headed to Lakeland tomorrow and then to Orlando tomorrow night.

***Cruise update*** All monies are due next week--so make sure everyone is ready to become fully committed to the family vacation. All passport applications should be taken care of already--

Brittan

No comments: