Wednesday, June 07, 2006

10 Reasons Why John Loves Kaley

I came across this while cleaning out my stetson email--just thought I'd share:

1) She loves lots of space, and likes to be around those she knows well and feels safe around.
2) She is always very honest and tells you how it is- unless she is in the wrong and she will quickly come up with a good laugh, line, or story to get out of it.
3) She loves to serve others to demonstrate and express her love.
4) Kaley is very smart with a good head on her shoulders. But sometimes a little too quick for me!
5) She loves her family dearly and is very loyal to them and others that are close to her.
6) I love her sweet spirit that is so loving and caring and helping me become a better person.
7) I love it how she likes to be active. Whether its riding bikes, walking, water aerobics, etc..., she likes to be outside doing something.
8) "She's a mover and pusher" and not too shy about making her opinions known.
9) I love her because of the great mother she will be one day, the wonderful wife she will soon be, and for being my very best friend.
10) I love her because she is the most beautiful!

No comments: